Microsoft Digital Workplace Specialist
Have you been working a few years with different parts of IT-support, M365, Intune and client administration and feel locked down by permission or hierarchy and have ambition to do more?
Join our team as a Microsoft Digital Workplace Specialist and play a pivotal role in maintaining, configuring, and operating our clients systems.
In this position, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the availability for users, performance, application availability, and security is delivered to a high standard together with a valued team.
As a Microsoft Digital Workplace Specialist at Prog-It, you will guide and support our customers and colleagues in maximizing the benefits of using Microsoft's M365 services to unlock the potential of their workforce.
You will coach customers on what they can do, how to do it, and what they get out of different digital work. You will also implement and configure the solutions, as well as continuously work with customers on improving and troubleshooting their Digital workplace environment.
Does this sound like an interesting challenge? Apply now!
As our Microsoft Digital Workplace Specialist, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with implementing configuring and troubleshoot all aspects of our M365 delivery.
- Configure and maintain Azure AD identities and policies.
- Monitor logs using M365 Security Center.
- Install provision Manage endpoints and applications with Intune.
- Create, update, and enforce compliance & configuration policies.
- Deploy Microsoft Defender for Endpoint.
- Windows Autopilot Deployment to Automate device provisioning.
- Azure Active Directory Management, for example:
- Implement & Manage user and identity solutions with Azure AD & Entra.
- Configure Azure AD Identity Protection.
At Prog-It we are an ambitious and hard-working team that enjoy working together to deliver a great service to our clients. To nurture ambition and talent we offer an inclusive workplace and everyday benefits and perks to maintain a healthy balance between delivery and well-being.
To be a relevant applicant you need to have the following requirements:
- +3 years working with M365 management or a Modern workplace support role.
- Basic grasp of Microsoft 365 components, including Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and Exchange Online.
- Basic awareness of Azure AD and identity concepts, covering user/group management, directory sync, and authentication.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Intune for endpoint management, software deployment, and security protocols.
- Ability to diagnose common technical issues in M365 apps, endpoints, and connectivity.
- Willingness to learn and embrace evolving technologies and updates within the M365 environment
Any exposure to cybersecurity principles, encompassing user access, data security, and threat awareness is of merit
Education and Certifications
It is of merit to have:
- A degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- any certifications such as MD-102 Endpoint Administrator, SC-900 Microsoft Security Fundamentals, or CompTIA Security+ is of merit.
To succeed at Prog-It, you are:
- Driven and engaged - You can have direct dialogue with our customers and guide them through the technical landscape on your own.
- Solution-oriented and understands system architecture at a high level.
- Communicative and possesses good teamwork skills.
- Furthermore, a driver's license - B is required.
- You should be able to express yourself fluently in speech and write professional texts in English and Swedish.
- A pleasant work environment with an office conveniently located with good transportation options in Solna.
- Varied and versatile work.
- Pleasant and interesting clients.
- You get to work with and in international teams.
- Competitive salary, collective agreement, and bonus system.
- Generous wellness allowance and occupational pension.