Have you worked as a team leader for a few years and want to take the next step? Or are you a few years into your leadership career and want to widen you experience in a new environment? Great, contact us directly as we think we have the opportunity for you.
If you are passionate about technology, technical customer delivery, possess the desire to lead, and are looking for an exciting opportunity to gain experience as a manager, look no further!
We are looking for someone that wants to take on the challenge as our IT-Operation Manager in Sweden. You will be the department manager for our technical team in a dynamic Nordic team and help us to be able to grow further.
As the IT-Operations Manager at Prog-It, you will enable and support our technical staff to give them the best conditions possible to delivery technical services to our customers.
By managing and coordinating the team resources between assignments, enabling competency development and carry out performance reviews you are a key player in the growth and technical delivery of Prog-It.
As our IT-Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead our technical organization in Sweden to secure delivery to our customers.
- Manage the team to ensure our employees have the best conditions possible to carry out their work by:
- Enable competency development.
- Manage and distribute workload and assignments.
- Be involved in the recruitment of new team members.
- Participate hands-on in our customer delivery when needed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Follow-up and report of delivery KPI´s and technical status of customer environments to Head of Infrastructure.
- Lead and coordinate all technical resources in the Swedish organization.
- Department Manager responsibilities, including performance- and salary reviews.
- Leading by example, use your previous experiences and skills to be a champion amongst equals by carry out operational tasks when needed.
To be a relevant applicant you need to have the following requirements:
- Previous experience as a Team Lead within a Managed Services organization.
- You are confident in technical management and administration of M365, Azure or on-prem environments running on the Microsoft ecosystem as a sysadmin.
- You approach your work with structure with the ability to list, classify and prioritize work from customer requirements or organizational needs.
- A driver's license - B is required.
- You should be able to express yourself fluently in speech and write professional texts in English and Swedish.
It is of merit to have:
- Previous Department Manager role in a Manage Services Organization.
- Any technical certification related to the current Microsoft technical ecosystem.
To succeed at Prog-It, you are:
- Driven and engaged - You can have direct dialogue with our customers and guide them through the technical landscape on your own.
- You are curious to new things and have an ambition to always resolve problems as efficiently as possible.
- You have a humble and down to earth approach to do what is necessary.
- Solution-oriented and understands system architecture at a high level.
- Communicative and possesses good teamwork skills.
- A pleasant work environment with an office conveniently located with good transportation options in Solna.
- Varied and versatile work.
- Pleasant and interesting clients.
- Dedicated competency development during working hours
- You get to work with and in international teams.
- Competitive salary, collective agreement, and bonus system.
- Generous wellness allowance and occupational pension.